Fishing Rules of Musta Mäntyjärvi
Permits required for fishing – When fishing on the lake you will need two types of fishing permits
- Fisheries Managment fee – Fisheries Managment fee can be purchased at eraluvat.fi. Everyone age 18-64 need it when fishing anywhere in Finland. Day, week and year permits are available.
- Musta Mäntyjärvi Fishing Licence – Musta Mäntyjärvi licence can be purchased on this site. Only 24-hour permits are sold.
A maximum amount of permits is 16 / day.
The lake can be purchased for your own private use. Then number of fishers is not limited.
If you want the whole lake privately, book the lake in time. Its not possible all the time.
If you buy the lake for private use with your group, we need all the fishers names for fishing licences.
The license permits are for fishing with one rod, except for ice fishing with baitfish, which allows fishing with max 3 rods.
Musta Mäntyjärvi has the following fish length restrictions
- Pike min 40 cm, max 75 cm
- Perch, max 35 cm
All undersized and oversized fish must be released, even if dead.
Other fish according to the Fisheries Act and regional regulations.
Ice fishing at temperatures below -10 ° C are only allowed with a guide.
When fishing in freezing conditions, the use of a water tank etc. to release big fish is mandatory.
You can take a maximum of 4 pikes and 5 perch per day, taking into account the minimum and maximum dimensions.
Fish caught should be killed without delay. The fish to be released should be handled with care and released promptly
It is forbidden to use the engine on the lake, except for the electric motor.
We also recommend
- To use hooks without a barb
- Use release mat etc with big fishes
- Pliers facilitate the removal of fish from the hooks
- We recommend using a knotless handnet